Vehicles with the air conditioning should be maintained and serviced regularly, for several reasons:
- To make sure the cooling system is working as energy efficiently as possible
- Warm dehumidified air in winter – easily de-mists steamed up windows
- Efficient cool air in the summer
- The A/C system is likely to have a longer lifespan if maintained
- Removal or excess air or moisture
- Eliminate any foul smells and collection of germs or bacteria in the system
Your Air conditioning system can lose up to 15% of its coolant every year, so a 3 year old car may have lost almost half of its coolant seriously impacting on the performance of the system and damaging the components if not maintained. You should regularly have the air conditioning systems service to reduce wear and tear on the components and help avoid repair bills.
Regular car Air Con servicing ensures the system is full of coolant, that there are no leaks, the pressure is correct and that the hoses, seals and pipes are fully working.
To book an Car Air Conditioner Service today, please give us a call or fill out this form.Book Now!
Share this Page