The electronic indicator lights, the vehicle has no more power and an extremely high fuel consumption? The diesel particulate filter has only a limited capacity to store particulates. From a certain amount of soot, the soot particles must be burned in a regeneration process to CO2 and ashes. Different reasons can mean the regeneration process does not start and in consequence the DPF gets clogged with soot particles.
- Defective or not fully functioning injectors
- Sooty or coked EGR valve
- Different qualities of fuel or Biofuels
- Short distance driving profile
TUNAP is the first manufacturer to have developed a patented particulate filter cleaning system with which clogged particulate filters can be cleaned in an installed condition, rapidly, simply and significantly more economically than replacing them.
- Used when regeneration is no longer possible
- Cleaning to almost new condition possible
- No expensive new installation
- Cleaning without disassembly of the particulate filter
- Neutral ash and metal-free formulation
- Evaporates completely
- Compatible with other materials
An overloaded DPF: That is expensive.
For replacement of the part customers have to pay a lot of money. For a new diesel particulate filter between £600 and £4000 would be charged. In addition a prolonged stay in the workshop and a rental car has to be organised.
TUNAP Solution: Cleaning instead of replacing
- Optimal customer service
- DPF functional again in the shortest possible time
- DPF cleaning without expensive new installation
- Technical approvals from leading car manufacturers
- Huge cost savings
- Preventive measure to keep your customers permanently mobile
- Already more than 100,000 times successfully applied
If you simply want to go ahead and have the service carried out or ask a few questions then please get in touch.
Removes most deposits from your engine, reducing your emissions, for a cleaner greener drive.
Upto 14% improvement in MPG.
Removal of carbon deposits significantly improves overall vehicle performance with improved drivability.